Ozone IV Therapy
The Benefits of Intravenous Ozone Therapy (Autohaemotherapy).
Ozone Therapy aids in oxygen utilization by stimulating tissues to produce more oxygen in all ages. Ozone Therapy can be administered either intravenously to treat over 100 different conditions, locally for pain and inflammation, or topically in use for skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments.
It really is the closest form of a “do-it-all” treatment and has seen an impressive track-record of success in our clinic, especially when combined and used synergistically with other therapies. Ask your Sunshine Health Care Center Doctor if this treatment is right for you — chances are, it can help you, too.
What can Intravenous Ozone Therapy (Autohaemotherapy) treat?
Ozone Therapy has been used in the treatment of following extensive list of medical conditions:
- Achilles Tendinosis/Tears
- Adjunctive Cancer Treatment
- Brain Health
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Coronary Artery & Heart Disease
- Golfers Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Joint Instability
- Joint/Back Pain
- Low Energy (Fatigue)
- Low Immune System
- Lyme Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Osgood-Schlatter's Disease (Knee Pain) in Children
- Pain after Surgery
- Parkinson’s & Alzheimer's Disease
- Peripheral Meniscal Tears
- Pes Anserine Tendinosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Recurrent Subluxations
- Rib Dysfunction
- Runner's Knee (Tendinosis)
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Skin Health (Acne, Eczema, Wound Infections, Scars) - Smoking Cessation
- Sports Enhancement
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Triceps Tendinosis/Tear
I received Ozone therapy injections for my injured ankle and it really worked to reduce the pain. I was walking on it within a few hours and it healed a lot quicker than it otherwise would have. Dr. Mitchell and the great team at Sunshine Health really did a lot to help alleviate the anxiety I felt about the injections. I greatly appreciate it.
~ Dan S.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).