Sunshine Health Care Center’s IV Clinic offers a variety of options in Chelation and IV (intravenous) Therapies and Treatments.
From treatment of acute chronic conditions and heavy metal detoxification to re-hydration and nutrient/vitamin replenishment, we have a treatment that is right for you. Our Physicians are certified experts and highly trained in the science of Intravenous Therapy. We welcome patients from around the West Valley in Arizona (Peoria, Glendale, Sun City, Phoenix, Goodyear, Surprise, Avondale and more).
Our IV Treatment Center offers a spacious, open atmosphere. Relax in our plush, comfy automatic reclining chairs that include built-in trays and recharging stations. In addition, our sterile, OSHA-approved compounding lab immediately adjacent allows us to combine your IV fluids right at the facilities, saving you time and money as well as allowing for the best possible combination of safety and efficacy.
Treatments and Therapies We Offer
- Treatment Indications & Benefits
- 30 Minute Chelation Therapy Heavy Metal Detoxification
- 3 Hour Chelation Therapy Heavy Metal Detoxification, Vascular Disease
- Vitamin C IV Therapy Improved Immune System Functioning, Increase Energy, Pre Surgical Immune Support and Post Surgical Recovery, Leaky gut support, Adrenal Dysfunction, Executive stress
- Myers’ Cocktail Improved Immune System Functioning, Increase Energy, Nutritional Support, Pre Surgical Immune Support and Post Surgical Recovery
- Trace Mineral Improved Immune System Functioning and Re-hydration, Leaky gut support, Mineral deficiency
- Nutrient Push IV Improved Immune System Functioning, Nutritional Insufficiencies, Acute migraine relief, Hypertension
- Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy Chronic Viral and Pulmonary Conditions
- Glutathione IV Neurological Disorders and Antioxidant Therapy
- Plaque-X IV Atherosclerosis and Occlusive Vascular Disease
- Party Girl IV Hangover, Detoxification, Hydration, Increase Energy (call for details)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).