Chelation Therapy helps remove heavy metals and toxic chemicals such as mercury, lead, arsenic, and aluminum from the body to treat many health conditions.
What is Chelation Therapy?
We offer an Intravenous therapy known as chelation used for the treatment of heavy metal body burden. Doctors have been using chelation therapy for over 60 years in office settings.
The term “chelation”, pronounced “kee-lay-shun”, comes from the Greek word chelos, literally meaning “claw”. This refers to the molecular properties of the chelating agents to grab or bond with certain heavy metals and toxic chemicals in the body. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines Chelation Therapy as “the use of a chelator to bind with a metal in the body to form a chelate so that the metal loses its chemical effect (as toxicity or physiological activity)”.
What Does Chelation Therapy Treat?
Chelation Helps remove heavy metals and toxic chemicals such as mercury, lead, arsenic, and aluminum from the body*. These metals contribute to many cancers and have also been implicated in diseases such as Alzheimer's.
- Can improve abnormal blood clotting functions.
- Promotes overall health and healing.
- Increase & improve blood circulation to the heart, brain, and legs.
- Improve Artery Disease.
- Alternative to Surgery.
- Chelation Therapy has been used in the treatment of the following Medical Conditions:
- History of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Leg Ulcers
- Leg Gangrene
- History of Bypass surgery or Angioplasty
- Carotid Artery Disease
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).