Childhood vaccination has become a sort of right of passage. We bring our children to the doctor’s office dutifully every few months to receive checkups and to schedule vaccinations. In recent years, however, the vaccination schedule has come to include more and more vaccines for more diseases. Concerns have arisen about additives in vaccinations. Many children have allergic reactions to the eggs or soy contained in some vaccines.
There is concern, and sometimes fear, about whether or not to vaccinate your child. On the one hand, if your child gets a severe form of a disease that you didn’t vaccinate for, you may feel regret. On the other, if your child has a severe reaction to a vaccination, you may feel regret. Good choices about vaccinations, like all good choices, require education and informed decisions. At Sunshine Health Care Center, you can consult with your physician about vaccinations and receive accurate information about:
- The recommended vaccination schedule from the CDC
- Alternative schedules
- Details about the diseases that are vaccinated against
- Details about ingredients and potential side effects of different vaccinations
- Immune support to decrease your child’s chances of contracting severe forms of those diseases and/or developing serious side effects from conventional vaccinations
- Alternatives to conventional vaccinations, such as homeopathy